Some of the Frequently asked Questions. We like to strip things back to their basic components and enable you, our clients to understand the nuts and bolts of what we do and how we do it. some of the most common questions are:
- What is iPayGuru?iPayGuru is a trusted online payment solution provider that delivering a complete suite of payment solutions that cater to the needs of the region and are tailored to all online buying habits and trends. We built a system that allows you to customize your own payment profiles, to make it work for your business, from one one single integration to Mobile SDK and multi-currency acceptance, you are ready and set to start accepting online payments.
- Who can use iPayGuru?Every organization can use iPayGuru to accept payments through all the channels whether mobile apps or websites. From SME’s, startups to governments and large institutions.
- Where in the world is iPayGuru available?iPayGuru is available for merchants in anywhere in the free world that remains free of any trade sanctions or human rights abuses. Our local experts can always help you go glocal if that’s the best solution for you.
- What kinds of payments can I accept with iPayGuru?Merchants can use iPayGuru to accept credit and debit cards, including Visa & mastercard and also accept any local payments.
- Can iPayGuru provide a POS Machine?No, a POS machine is provided directly through the bank.
- What are your support hours?Our support covers Sunday-Thursday from 9am-6pm Dubai local time. Of course, we offer emergency support via email if needed.
- Which businesses are restricted?Drugs, Tobacco
Arms and Ammunition
Escort, dating, chatting, matrimonial services
Pornography, Adult entertainment, Adult products
Gambling, Lottery, sweepstake, betting, raffles, draws
Multi-level Marketing (MLM), Pyramid scheme, Chain or Network marketing
Sale of counterfeit merchandise
Sale or violation of Intellectual property rights
Money and legal service
Investment & credit services
Mobile/VOIP top ups
Online Pharmacies / Medicines and body supplements
Telesales, call center (MOTO)
Software applications and gaming software.